This study is aimed to discuss the idea of branding the new certification in Indonesia cuisines which names as Certified Indonesia Culinary Chef (CICC) that propose to design a new professional certification for culinary professional or chef around the world who willing to discover and learn the variety of Indonesia cuisine throughout a certified program. This study was conducted in descriptive study and there were 30 respondents in this study which was obtained by criterion sampling technique. The overall result showed that 96.55% of all respondents were agreed upon the proposal of CICC specially to obtain professional certificate. To release this program, a working correlation is needed from Indonesia Culinary Experts, Accreditation Institution, and Educational Institution
- Andrew, Adam. (2009). NOCA Standard 1100: “Certificate” vs. “Certification”. Retrieved from:
- Boga, Yasa. (2003). The best of Indonesian Cooking. New Industrial Road: Marshall Cavendish Cuisine
- Brown, H. Douglas. (2003). Language assessment principles and classroom practices. New York, NY:
- Pearson Longman.
- Cheung, Tim. (2011, September 7). Your pick: World's 50 best foods. The CNN. Retrieved from:
- Codex Alimentarius Principals. (n.d.). Retrieved February 20, 2017, from Codex Alimentarius website, http://www.fao.org/fao-who-codexalimentarius/en/
- Education Department of Prince Edward Island, Canada (2012). Culinary skills: Prince Edward Island career and technical education curriculum guide. Retrieved from:
- Farrer, James. (2015). The globalization of Asian cuisines. New York, NY: Macmillan.
- HACCP International Standard. (n.d.). Retrieved February 20, 2017, from HACCP International website, http://www.haccp-international.com/haccp-international-services-2/certification-of-food-safe-equipment-materials-and-services/
- Hilmi, Muhammad (2014, October 12). The Wisdom of Indonesian Cuisine with William Wongso. White Board Journal. Retrieved from: https://www.whiteboardjournal.com/interview/19804/william-wongso/
- ICE (2010, January 23). Defining Features of Quality Certification and Assessment-Based Certificate
- Programs. [Web post]. Retrieved from
- SHACCP Assessor Competency. (n.d.). Retrieved February 26, 2017, from National Standardization Agency of Indonesia website, http://www.bsn.go.id/main/berita/berita_det/6517/Meningkatkan-Kompetensi-Asesor-Bidang-SHACCP-dan-SMKP#.WLYt7W997IV
- Stanley, John & Linda Stanley. (2015). Food tourism: a practical marketing guide. London, ENG: CPI Group.