Pengaruh Faktor Internal dan Eksternal Terhadap Minat Internship ke Luar Negeri Mahasiswa Prodi Manajemen Kuliner

Internal and External Factors influence to Overseas Internship Interest in Culinary Management Study Program Students

  • Bangun Paruntungan Simamora Manajemen Devisi Kamar, Politeknik Pariwisata Batam
Keywords: Faktor Internal, Faktor Eksternal, Minat, Mahasiswa Kuliner

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to find out: (1) Internal and External Factors influence to Overseas Internship Interest in Culinary Management Study Program Students (2) Internal factors (feeling of interest, attention, activity). (3) External factors (family, campus, environment).The population in this study amounted to 286 people. The sample is calculated using the Slovin formula so that there are 167 people. Data collection techniques using questionnaires and interviews. Test instruments used using validity test, reliability test and hypothesis test.

The results of this study indicate: There are influences of internal and external factors on the interest of overseas internship of students. Culinary Management Study Program this is obtained from the results of data processing and proven by hypothesis testing where Fcount > Ftable = 71,791> 3.90 with a significance level of 0.00> 0.05. Contributions of internal and external factors to the interest of overseas internship for students of Culinary Management Study Program were 46.8% and the remaining 53.2% could be influenced by variables outside of internal factors and external factors of students.

References

Agusta dan Sutanto. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Human Resources. Jilid 2. Prenhalindo. Jakarta
Al-Sumadi, M. 2012. Analisis Pengaruh Faktor eksternal dan Internal terhadap minat. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Gunadarma.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Endang. 2013. Metode Penilitian Terapan Bidang Pendidikan. Bandung : Alfabeta

Slameto. 2010. Belajar dan faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Sumardiono. 2014. Apa itu Homeschooling. Penerbit PT. Gramedia. Jakarta.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Alfabeta. CV. Bandung
Published
2019-12-19
How to Cite
Paruntungan Simamora, B. (2019) “Pengaruh Faktor Internal dan Eksternal Terhadap Minat Internship ke Luar Negeri Mahasiswa Prodi Manajemen Kuliner”, VITKA Jurnal Manajemen Pariwisata, 1(2), pp. 74-78. Available at: http://journal.btp.ac.id/index.php/vitka/article/view/41 (Accessed: 7April2020).